With Diarly Premium, you can create different journals for different purposes. For example, you could have different journals for mindfulness, travel, work, family, or personal notes.
Tip: the search option works across all the journals.
There are a few ways of accessing this option:
- Click on the Journal Name displayed on the top of the sidebar, and choose Manage Journals at the bottom.
- Go to Menu Bar > Journals > Create New Journal.
- Go to Settings > Journals.
To remove a journal, go to the
Manage Journals option and hover over the given journal. You will then see the Rename and Remove options.
- Click on Diary in the toolbar and choose
- Go to Settings > Journals
To remove a journal, go to Settings > Journals and swipe to the left on name of the journal that you wish to delete.
To switch to another journal, click on the name of the journal to open the drop-down menu.