The toolbar is located at the top of the editor. Check out the interface overview for a glance over the entire application.
Here you'll find a few handy tools for your journaling needs.
On the left side:
- The show sidebar icon will show and hide the sidebar. When the sidebar is hidden, you will enter typewriter mode.
In the center area:
- You will find the date of the currently opened entry.
- The left and right icons will take you to the previous and next day's entries, respectively. If the entry doesn't exist, it will be created automatically.
On the right side:
- The information icon shows information about the entry currently open.
- The tuning icon opens the appearance with styling options.
- The three dots icon shows more options for the current entry.